Position Summary and Key Responsibilities: Electronic assembly, test, and measurement of RF coils and subassemblies per documented procedures.
- Test assemblies and sub-assemblies per test documentation.
- Setup and operate automated assembly systems.
- Support the implementation and validation of process and product documentation.
- Collect and analyze test data.
- Assist in new product development and introduction.
- Perform assembly and integration operations consistently per documented procedures and applicable standards.
- Utilize independent judgment to identify and articulate issues to higher levels of management.
Education: AA in technical field, electronics technology preferred, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Entry level position, experience with electronics technology preferred.
Required Skills: Working knowledge of basic electronic components such as capacitors, inductors, resistors, and diodes. Must be able to use basic electronic test and assembly equipment, such as soldering irons, digital multi-meters, and DC power supplies. Must be able to demonstrate the ability to take basic measurements, such as voltage and current of in circuit components.
Preferred: Experience soldering surface mount components and/or IPC-A-610 certification. Experience working in an FDA regulated environment.
We are continually looking for exceptional talent. If you are interested in becoming a QED team member please send your resume to: email@example.com