Position Summary and Key Responsibilities: Perform electronic test, setup and operate automated SMT assembly system.
- • Test assemblies and sub-assemblies per test documentation.
- • Setup and operate automated assembly systems.
- • Support the implementation and validation of process and product documentation.
- • Collect and analyze test data.
- • Assist in new product development and introduction.
- • Perform assembly and integration operations consistently per documented procedures and applicable standards.
- • Utilize independent judgment to identify and articulate issues to higher levels of management.
Education: AA in technical field, electronics technology preferred, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Experience with electronics technology.
Required Skills: Experience working with test equipment, such as multimeters, oscilliscopes, network analyzers, along with standard hand tools.
Preferred: Familiarity with electronic SMT manufacturing, inspection and rework processes in an ISO 13485 environment.
We are continually looking for exceptional talent. If you are interested in becoming a QED team member please send your resume to: email@example.com